Welcome to the RuleManager Documentation. RuleManager is Dovetail Software's application event processing engine, based on Microsoft™'s .NET framework.
RuleManager is an important part of the fcCRM system. It is a Windows service that monitors the fcCRM database for application events, and processes these events. The type of processing that occurs depends on the type of event.
- Evaluation and firing of business rules
- Commitment warning and expiration notifications
- Sending outgoing email
In general, RuleManager is meant to be a drop-in replacement for the Amdocs Rulemanager product. For more information, see the Comparison to Amdocs Rulemanager section.
If you need additional help beyond this user guide, you can use any of the following resources:
- Dovetail SelfService - Use our online customer support site to notify us of a support issue, to manage your Dovetail products, to seek sales support, or to search the knowledge base.
- Knowledge Base Articles - Search our online knowledge base for existing issue resolutions.
- Product Documentation - Find Dovetail's most up-to-date product documentation.
- Blog Posts - Dovetail developers often publish useful posts about Dovetail Carrier
- Contact Us - Contact us directly if you need further assistance.
- phone 800-684-2055 or 512-610-5400