Before You Begin
The section describes the minimum and recommended system requirements for both the computer RuleManager is on as well as the database server software and platform:
|Dovetail SDK version 2.2 or later|
- Follow the Installation steps outlined in the Dovetail SDK Installation Guide, including the Post Installation Tasks.
- Run the Data Verifier utility and resolve any data issues.
- Microsoft™ Windows™ 7, 10
- OR -
Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012
|Microsoft™ .NET Framework 4.7.2 (or higher) Full Runtime|
- Install through Windows Update OR download from Microsoft.
|Microsoft™ Message Queueing (MSMQ)|
- MSMQ is only required if sending messages to Dovetail Carrier, such as via Dovetail Task Manager, or if using business rules with an action of Carrier Message.
- Installed in Windows Server 2003 and earlier using Control Panel - Add/Remove Windows Components.
- In Windows Vista and later versions of Windows search for 'Turn Windows features on or off'.
- Intel™ Pentium II (or compatible) 400MHz or faster
- 256 MB RAM (1 GB recommended) or higher
- 1 GB free hard disk space (estimate) free hard disk space or more
|Twilio Account and Phone Number|
- Dovetail Rulemanager uses Twilio (https://www.twilio.com) as an SMS provider. You must have a Twilio account in order to use SMS notifications. If you are not using SMS as a notification option, then Twilio is not required.
|Clarify™ System Environment|
- Clarify™ 7.0 through 12.5, Amdocs 6 through 7.5
- Microsoft™ SQL Server™ 2000 SP3 and greater
- OR -
Oracle™ Database Server 8, 9, and 10
RuleManager is shipped as a ZIP file containing the MSI installation package.